Trebas Institute students and faculty have been recognized for achieving academic excellence by Career Colleges Ontario (CCO).
The annual CCO Awards honour career college institutions, graduates and instructors who have exhibited outstanding community engagement and career success.
Trebas Institute graduates have a history of winning the top awards since 2014. Recipients of the CCO Awards must have clearly demonstrated their academic excellence while enrolled at a registered career college in Ontario. They must also have achieved outstanding accomplishments while employed in their career field and have made invaluable contributions to their community.
Trebas staff and faculty are committed to the success of their students. Staff and faculty have developed relationships in the industry to assist students with internships and practicum placements. These efforts have resulted in receiving multiple CCO Awards.
Award winners include:
- 2020 – Ma Kristina Subido – Outstanding Graduate (Applied Arts)
- 2019 – Jonathon Bosco – Outstanding Graduate (Applied Arts)
- 2019 – Princess De-Thomas – Outstanding Graduate (Business Administration and Management)
- 2018 – Rick Levine – Excellence in Teaching
- 2018 – Joshua Geogiades – Outstanding Graduate (Applied Arts)
- 2017 – Adeola Ajala – Outstanding Graduate (Applied Arts)
- 2016 – Shea Al-Khair – Outstanding Graduate (Applied Arts)
- 2016 – Natalia Kozimor – Outstanding Graduate (Management)
- 2015 – Raja Gill – Outstanding Graduate (Applied Arts)
- 2014 – Michael Da Silva – Outstanding Graduate (Applied Arts)
- 2014 – Mandy McIsaac – Outstanding Graduate (Management)
CCO is a not-for-profit association established in 1973. They are driven to advocate on behalf of career colleges in the province of Ontario.
For more information about the CCO Awards, a history of award recipients and recipient stories, visit the CCO website’s News and Events page.