University of Niagara Falls Canada (UNF) hosted two Community Social events in Niagara Falls and Toronto over the weekend.
The first event occurred on Saturday, April 15 at the WeinLoKal in Niagara Falls, and the second event occurred on Sunday, April 16 at the Fairmont Royal York in Toronto.
These events provided the community with opportunities to:
- Receive updates about the university’s plan and vision
- Meet the GUS Canada and UNF team
- Explore career opportunities at UNF
- Gain information about partnerships and collaborations
- Network and learn community involvement initiatives
Attendees were encouraged to drop in anytime throughout the day. UNF welcomed community members, students and professionals for a day of fun and networking.
As the first event of its kind, the Community Social events marked a significant milestone for UNF. The university is a new addition to the ever-growing Niagara Region and is set to welcome its first cohort of students in 2024.